Anime is the best thing this world can offer us, well, who doesn’t love anime? or games based on some of your favorite anime series. Some of the most anticipated anime series like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho will have new seasons next year. So, to pass the time, I prepared a list of Anime-based games that will keep you busy until your favorite series starts airing.
NOTE: – This listing will be a timeless listing. In each list, I will be talking about the top 3 Android/iOS games based on anime and with each new article in this series, new games based on anime will be stacked in the list. So don’t forget to bookmark the page as I will update and add new list of anime based games daily. If you all have any suggestions that you think fit the list, let me know in the comments below and I’ll add them in future articles.
Also read, Best High Graphics Free Android/iOS Games to Download in 2018
1. TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth]
The folks at Bandai Namco Entertainment have brought you one of the most anticipated Tokyo Ghoul Re games. Characters from the Tokyo Ghoul original series, Tokyo Ghoul √A and Tokyo Ghoul:re all make an appearance! Haise Sasaki and Quinx from the final season, Tokyo Ghoul:re, join the fight alongside Ken Kaneki, Kisho Arima, and other popular characters from the anime’s first two seasons!
GAME FEATURES (Source-Google Play)
– Stunning animated visuals that combine 2D illustrations with 3D models!
Illustrative 2D portraits have been specially drawn for this game! Moving 3D models take over in battle, with voiceovers and artwork appearing as you use skills!
– 6-person tap-combo battle system!
Choose from over 100 characters and form a team of 6 split with 3 in the front line and 3 in the back!
Perform consecutive attacks using skills and character changes to achieve combos!
– Deep leveling system! Level up your characters and upgrade their kagune and quinque to get special abilities! Collect items to upgrade your weapons and strengthen your characters!
– “Ghoul” and “Human” fight for power in “Territory Battle”! Each season, players are divided into “Ghoul” and “Human” and fight for control of Tokyo districts through battles and “Dispatch”!
– Compete against other players in “Strike”! Defeat the enemy team and get ranking rewards!
– Fight powerful enemies in the extreme “Raid” battle! Face tough enemies such as Rate SS Ghouls and Special Class Investigators!
Also read, New PUBG Mobile Update Include Snow Map? New Weapon, Vehicle, Death Cam Added