Bandai Namco is currently running a sale that offers up to 75% off a wide selection of anime video games for the Nintendo Switch.
Japanese video game developer and publisher Bandai Namco is currently holding a sale on its wide variety of anime games for the Nintendo Switch. The sale started a few days ago and will end on March 3, giving players plenty of time to grab a game or two.
Headlining the Bandai Namco anime sale on Nintendo Switch is Fighting Game 2018 Dragon ball fighterz. The game is available on Nintendo eShop for $ 14.99, which is 75% off its original list price of $ 59.99. A few days ago, Bandai Namco released a new trailer for the upcoming DLC character Kefla, and she is expected to join the game’s roster of fighters when Dragon ball fighterz the third season will launch on February 28.
Another awesome title that’s available at a discount right now is Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, which released on Nintendo Switch in 2018. The game is available for $ 9.99, which is 50% cheaper than its current list price of $ 19.99. The pack includes the first three games of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm series in one sturdy package, making it a must-have for Naruto Fans.
Other games from Bandai Namco’s Anime Sale include:
- Dragon ball xenoverse 2 – $ 12.49
- God eater 3 – $ 35.99
- The justice of my hero – $ 23.99
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 – $ 9.99
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst – $ 9.99
- Full throttle – $ 5.99
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm – $ 9.99
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – $ 34.99
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition – $ 11.99
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition – $ 11.99
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission – $ 23.99
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition – $ 35.99
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition – $ 19.99
- Definitive Edition of Tales of Vesperia – $ 24.99
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition – $ 34.99
- The story of the seasons of Doraemon – $ 34.99
Players can purchase any of the games listed above here.
Unfortunately, Nintendo confirmed last year that its latest game Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, will not come to the Nintendo Switch. The game released last January on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and tells the story of Dragon ball z from the Frieza saga to the Buu saga.
Meanwhile, Xbox One gamers looking for deals on anime games would be happy to know that the Microsoft Store is currently having a sale on some of Anime’s biggest games, movies, and TV shows for the. console. Most of these offers will be available until March 2, 2020, but players should be aware that some items will only be available for a limited time.
MORE: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Is Currently Discounted
Twitch streamer Shroud is the latest victim of New World hardware issues after its power supply ‘blew up’ while playing the game streaming.
About the Author